57th Awards Showcase: Tickets & Trophy Winners
57th Awards Showcase February 26th
Tickets on Sale Now! Award recipients: FREE; Guests: $5.00 each
57th AWARDS SHOWCASE February 26th : Sunday, February 26TH @ 1 pm (doors open @ 12 noon) | Mathews-Dickey Boys’ & Girls’ Club | 4245 N. Kingshighway, 63115
Those interested in attending may purchase tickets during the following times:
Monday – Friday 10 am to 7 pm, Saturday 10 am to 2 pm
Award recipient tickets must be picked up by noon Saturday February 25. Guest tickets only can be picked up day of event.
- Ryan Harper | Piano Selection
- Imani Griffin | Vocal Selection
- MD Drum & Bugle Corps | Musical Selection
- Cheerleaders Coached by Lawanda Love
- Showbiz & Beyond | Dance Performance
- Outstanding Student
- Outstanding Swimmer
- Career Awards
- 1st Grade Basketball STL Vipers | Division Champs, Manager Ryan White
- 7 Unlimited Football & Cheerleading | Division Champs, Head Coach Ryan White & Cheer Coordinator Sydney White
- 8 Unlimited Football & Cheerleading | Super Bowl Champs, Head Coach Eric Kazee & Cheer Coordinator Paige Tyler
- Bantam I Baseball Rebels | Division Champs, Manager Gerald “Chuck” Harbour
- 9 Unlimited Football/Cheerleading | Division Champs, Head Coach Levi Jackson & Cheer Coordinator Shanta Dozier
- 12 & under Softball Lady Rebels | Division Champs, Manager Erica Carter
- 12 Unlimited Football & Cheerleading | Division & National Champs, Head Coach Willie Brandon & Coordinator LaWanda Love
- Midget I Baseball St. Louis Stars | Division Champs, Manager Eddie Hampton
- 13 Unlimited Football/Cheerleading | Division, Super Bowl & National Champs, Head Coach Cory White & Coordinator Stacey Latimore
- RBI Softball St. Louis Lady Cardinals | Regional Champs, Manager Raeffel Merriweather
To learn more about event and the adult and teen award winners, visit this post about how Mathews-Dickey is working to Build Together, Win Together.
All equipment and uniforms MUST be turned in. All 2016 payment MUST be paid in full.
*You can ONLY reserved award, by picking up ticket(s) in advance. NO advance ticket pick-up NO award will be ready
*Award recipients must be seated with their team.
* Award recipients will only be allowed to receive award(s) with team.
* Award recipients MUST have ticket in hand to receive award in distribution room. (no exceptions)
*The stub of your ticket MUST be filled out before arriving at the event; if you are not ready, you will be asked to step out of line.
*Please arrive early to ensure proper seating.
*Non-team persons will not be allowed in award distribution room.
*No coaches will be allowed to pick up awards for players.
For list of outstanding membership dues and other questions, please contact Joyce Jones 314.679.5251