Mathews-Dickey offers young people a wide array of opportunities to hone their leadership skills.
- Serving as program ambassadors, a.k.a. PR kids, by conducting public speaking engagements and giving tours to parents, potential volunteers and sponsors.
- Earning community service through their schools as volunteers in the Club's Administrative, Girls' Program, Public Relations & Special Events and Sports programs.
- Acting as hospitality delegates for various special events and youth instructors for sports and Girls' Program activities.
- Serving as Summer Day Camp chaperones and group leaders, baseball umpires and basketball referees through the Earn & Learn Program.
- Taking part in outreach educational programs at universities, sororities and fraternities and corporate engagement activities.
If you or your child is interested in the Club's leadership program please call (314) 382-5952, ext. 234 or complete the volunteer application.
©2013 Mathews-Dickey Boys' & Girls' Club. All Right Reserved.
Site Designed & Donated by Dayton Ohio Web Site Design
Mathews-Dickey Boys' & Girls' Club is a nonprofit 501 (c) (3) United Way member agency that annually provides educational, athletic and cultural enrichment programs to more than 40,000 young people from throughout the St. Louis metropolitan area. For 52 years the Club has taught youth respect, restraint and responsibility so that they may obtain credibility, integrity and accountability. For more information, call Barbara A. Washington or Bill Fronczak at (314) 382-5952, ext. 234.